Saturday, May 9, 2009

Michael Larsen How To Write A Book Proposal


Michael Larsen's, How to write a book proposal. Wow!

I salute Michael Larsen for authoring this informative and inspiring book. This book, at this moment shall stand up first class in my mind, especially when I am thinking of writing a book proposal. To me, a required reference.

I first read a guideline to writing a book proposal supplied by a local publishing house 3 weeks ago. It is dry and demanding. Such a guide can literally discourage potential and aspiring individuals to never author a book at all. Those who are about to write the last line in the last chapter, and when it comes to writing a proposal thinking of the need to grovel book publishers may quit sooner than later.

I then read a few more on how to write a book proposal. Yes, most are informative. Yet I am sadden to read books coming from publishers especially who seem to box lots of money allocation for authors but promising these book authors with 'you can come but you won't get this money.'

Michael Larsen's How to write a book proposal is informative. Yet, the information are well-organized, solid, meaningful, and more than complete, as he shares extra points I could not find printed in other books on the same topic.

As a steer of the Malaysian book industry, I respect the line of thought Micheal Larsen has sincerely chosen to share. The inspiration part. Words he used in this book touch deep the trigger point in an aspiring author's heart.

I am not surprise when a potential author reading this book, then immediately prepare a book proposal to a superb completion.

Of course there are more in this book. As a matter of highlighting, I have chosen in this review to conclude that I am more than fully informed, and best, I am inspired.

I am now able to write a book proposal with ease, excitement, joy and better than the required standard of my country's book proposal guidelines. More than this, I can now also assist others to do the same.

Michael Larsen, I thank you.

5 comments:

  1. Wow thanks for posting this Zubli.
    This is great information and helpful tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Zubli,

    May be it a good book, but how many people in our country like to know much about that topic?.
    Is it hot selling book in the market now day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this to us. It will surely be pack with helpful tips and guide

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are most welcome Online marketing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salaam. Good to know something good for you Mr Zubli. I hope it will help lots in advancing your writing career. All the best bro ;)

    regards
    ~neeZhom~

    ReplyDelete