Saturday, April 4, 2009

Zubli Zainordin ~ A Book Industry Steer Can Enhance Other Industries


A moment ago, I met 6 individuals who are my college friends. Those who already noticed a Steer role I am prefering now. The Malaysian Book Industry.

Throughout, I am sticking to Books and Blogs very closely. Yet, I know the integration of the pieces of the whole scheme of the total picture. The Malaysian Industries.


The Malaysian Book Industry is not a stand alone. I know. Yet, this can be a platform, nice, in emerging a culture toward a civilization.

On a specific focus, there is a possibility that this very industry can be the base to enhance other industries.

It has been a solid and fruitful 2 hours brain-storming session.

I am as usual, never so serious, and I do crack jokes often times sparking spontenous laughters for the six individuals, often times. Ofeleven sometimes.

However, the outcome is serious to an extend, we see and feel the worth and value of potentialities of our move to the whole Malaysian Industries.

We are now set to step onto the Malaysian Book Industry as a platform to enhance two major projects for now.

01. The Malaysian Car Industry

02. The Beauty Of Malaysian Bantam




The God willing, let us see what shall happen next...

No comments:

Post a Comment