Friday, April 3, 2009

Zubli Zainordin ~ The Starting Point To Being A Steer


Of the Malaysian Book Industry.

It has been a habit since childhood, reading books. At 6 years old, I was reading books, in a house corner a mini library provided by Raden Supatan, in Kampung Baru, Kuala Lumpur. Next, school libraries, are places I frequented.

I was just a book reader, until after a television show, an audience encouraging me to write a book. I wrote Rahsia Menjadi Insan Bahagia (The Secret Of Being A Happy Individual). Then, 3 more books.

A friend Johari Shaari ask me to be with him attending a Book Seminar, organized by the Selangor State Library and bukuonline.org.

Here, I met my best friend, Ali Dina.

That meeting led me to write my fourth book, and have ready 4 manuscripts.

Together with Ali Dina, I met the others, who are book enthusiasts.


This Is The Starting Point, I choose to move up to move from the top of the Malaysian Book Industry.

More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment